Improve decision making throughout CCUS and hydrogen storage project lifecycles utilizing CGG’s geoscience expertise and experience.
CGG supports clients in efficiently and responsibly solving complex energy transition challenges for a more sustainable future. A globally trusted geoscience company with more than 90 years of success, CGG’s experience includes 15 years working on some of the world’s premier CCS projects, including Sleipner, Troll, Weyburn, Pembina and Gorgon.
• Regional screening for storage
• Storage site definition
• Seismic processing
• Reservoir modeling & forecasting
• Regulatory / permitting assistance
• Monitoring plan development
• Independent review & certification of storage
• Operational monitoring assistance
• Hydrogen subsurface storage expertise and services
Make better informed decisions with CCG , reduce uncertainty, avoid costly pitfalls and improve your CCS and H2 project economics.